Monday, December 31, 2007

The Grand Canyon

So you may think that we are holding hands and are all cuddly, lovey-dovey, etc.....BUT Evan is PULLING me out of the Grand Canyon. About 2 years ago, we drove to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and it was my first time seeing it. It was pretty neat. Evan and his family has hiked it numerous times and I told Ev that I wanted to hike it. 2 years later, we hiked half way down to the look-out point. I thought I was going to die! The view was awesome and I actually was really glad that I did it, but it was hard work...even just going half way down. Anyway, I told Bernie (Evan's dad) that I would rather give birth to 10 children than hike the canyon again because when you have babies they can give you epidurals. My dad thinks he wants to hike it someday--we'll see if I join him!

No comments: