Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Going to IDAHO!

We are going to Idaho for the weekend to help Dad with grain harvest. I'm pretty excited and dreading it at the same time. I always love to see my family and I can't wait to see my friends from Malta. The things I am dreading are: 1) shopping--when you live in rural NV, you have to buy a ton of things anytime you go anywhere near a town; 2) someone has moved into our new "old" house and it will probably be a little bit hard for me to see someone else living there; and 3) Mom's little corgi, Darla died after getting hit by a truck. Darla was a special little dog to me and I hate the thought of going to the garage and not being greeted by the little ball of fur.
This is one of Darla's last pictures after a "mud bath." I love it.

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

Someone moved into the house? Say what? Oh, and I tried to talk to you earlier today but I hear you were away looking at pivots or something exciting like that. Love you.