Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nesting

I have been in this mood to get everything ready for the baby right now. I believe it is because I know that after a few more months I will hardly be able to manuver around, breathe, carry things, bend over, let alone try to fit into clothing.... or anything else. So, I'm getting a jump start. And I can't believe my energy. I take a power nap but other than that I feel like going and doing things. It's great! Heavenly Father is blessing me right now because 1) now I have a two-year old to chase after and 2) because He knows I'm pretty worthless after the baby is born and I don't get my sleep.
Anyway....we were told that b/c of budget cuts everywhere, we wouldn't be getting a new office on the ranch. That means the office stays in my house (the door on the left is to the office). I was a little discouraged (as was Annie who wanted her own office w/a bathroom and Amber who wanted the garage that would be connected to the office for her stuff). I felt just as bad for those two as myself.

So I was very surprised when we got the news that they would put in a new back door for us (the center door above)! This used to be a room that was piled full of boxes and all of the neighbor's stuff and it was dark, dreary, and dirty. Now, with the new door, it is so bright. It also makes it so we have a back door to leave all of our dirty stuff---anyway, I'm so excited! This picture was taken today...right after I had shampooed the carpets and washed the walls. I love the feeling of clean.

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

Since you are in such a cleaning mood...wanna come over today and clean my house? I was thinking of cleaning carpets as well. Loves.