Thursday, April 16, 2009

Celebrity Status

Recently, Hyrum has become the hot topic in all of the People, Newsweek, etc. magazines and the paparazzi won't stop following him. HERE is a link to see him in the Ely Times.

So, for his personal life, he has had to resort to hiding behind his shades....






(*Boring story: While we were gone to Lehi last weekend, Humphries' took Hy to an Easter egg hunt in Ely and Ashlee got her picture with him while hunting eggs. The goggles came from the grocery store and he put them on and wouldn't take them off. He loves them b/c his head is too big for his kid sunglasses...so they work great. But I laugh everytime he puts them on!)

4 comments:

The Grush's said...

Wow Jennifer, I didn't know you had a daughter yet. She is cute though. Matthew has those same pajama's. Hyrum is so funny.

Janelle Johnson said...

HAHAHA! Love the glasses. Love that Hyrum was in the paper. Neeners has her competition for "family diva/divo"

Ashley said...

VERY cute! I can tell that he loves the camera!

Straley said...

So smart to swathe his head. I'll see if Justin will go for that. I have to psyche myself up for a week before I can endure his yells of pain and suffering. (and then Luke thinks I'm going to MURDER him, since Justin was so freaked out...)
Anyway, Yep, I'm due with #4 on Sept 26, and we'll find out in May what we're having (root for a girl!) I actually found out I was prego on the morning you and Hyrum came to see us!
One more month til your little sweetie arrives! I'm so excited for you!!!