Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Round 2: Dr. Stinson vs. Dr. Olds

Winner: ?

On Monday, I went in and I am dilated to a 3 cm (yay body...only 7 more to go). Dr. Stinson is my doctor but in order to get an induction date, it has to be approved by two doctors. Dr. Olds is the OB-GYN in Ely. He said that we should wait until next week (I'd still be 1 week early). Dr. Stinson is worried about the travel into town. (*IRONY--this is the closest we've lived to a hospital compared to our other two children). She thought I should be induced this coming week. So the scheduled induction date is the 21st of May. However, maybe she'll just come early on her own. We will see....

By the way, we've finally decided on a name: "Old Kathy" after the two doctors. What do you think?

6 comments:

Straley said...

LOVE the name. It cracked me up. She'll definitely come before the 21st.

Terra said...

Good luck. Can't wait to see pictures of her.

Julia Izzy said...

would "old" stay?! :)

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I am so excited for you! I hope she comes before you are induced because the waiting would be horrible. I can't wait to see lots of pictures. Good luck with everything!

Ashley said...

So I guess that this is the week! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! Good Luck! You'll be in my thoughts!

Janelle Johnson said...

Um, I am better sure I called "dibbs" on that name when we were playing JCPenney's catalog dolls. Sorry.