Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hy's first talk

Ok, this is definitely a BLAG post. What is a BLAG post? My friend Holly's definition of "bragging" on your "blog". Hyrum gave his first talk in primary. Yes, I know. I'm the excited mother preparing her Sunbeam's first primary talk that has an illustration that we made ourselves and we practiced all week. I know that by my 10th child it will be Sunday morning and I'll grab the Friend and have Henrietta just read a poem. But it was great. Ev said he stood there smiling the whole time and said his picture words perfectly and slobbered on the microphone....wow! How fun for us!

6 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Tute

The Grush's said...

Just so you know. Someday, I am going to steal this and edit it so that my kids can give the same talk in primary. Thanks for making my life a little easier. Keep it up.
In all seriousness, this is great.

Michelle said...

I must say, it was quite adorable! It is so fun having the little kids in primary again! Way to go Hyrum!!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

You are allowed to brag on your blog. What a cute talk. I love the pictures! What a good mom! Will you write Sydney's first talk for her when she needs it?

Jessica said...

Out of all the weeks to miss Primary!!! Hopefully he will talk again soon and I will be there!

Straley said...

Good for Hyrum! You are such a good mom!