Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Man Child

Has anyone ever watched "Swamp Loggers" off of the Discovery Channel? Probably not. If not, here is a little bit of it from YouTube.

When you are a wife to Evan and the mother of Hyrum, on Friday nights, it's just what you do. It is a gross, hairy man show that is all about dirt, mud, big equipment, etc. I love the old trucker that has to have subtitles although he IS speaking English. Kind of. Anyway, I think to Hy, this show ranks as high or higher than "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse."
Here he is sporting his bubble moustache like "B Papa" or Grandpa Bernie. And this is the handsome bugger all cleaned up and ready for church. (And yes, for those of you that knew Ev in college, that is Ev's old ivy hat from his BYU-I days).


4 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

HEHEHE...he looks like a little Evan. I couldn't even watch the full 1:20 of that video. I got the general idea of it though.

Ashley said...

Hey, if it ranks higher than Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...that has to be some serious stuff! Boys will be boys!
Gotta love the hat!

Loriann Jensen said...

Oh Jen - my life is full of Swamp Loggers, Ax Men, Modern Marvels, Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, This Old House . . . the list of dirty man shows is ENDLESS. I feel for you. At least you have a girl to help even things out (someday).

Ilajean said...

Happiness is wearing your Dad's cap.
My!, how you've grown. It,s so good to see what a HAPPY BOY you are.
Gram & GDADA