Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy First B-day, Princess PP!

Opening her present with her daddy. Yes, Hyrum got a present as well. :) My favorite part of the day: the neighbor boys came over and had cake and icecream and sang "Happy Birthday"...but notice the high chair? Riley was having her nap.
Her new birthday outfit and her b-day cupcakes.

She couldn't blow out her candle (she did try it about twice). Hyrum tried about 11 times to blow it out. I was afraid he was going to pass out. Luckily, he figured it out.
Wild woman with her cake and icecream. Yummy!!!

Love you, Riles.

5 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

May Birthdays are so much fun. Sydney's is on the 17th and I just love this time of year. I can't believe she is a year old. Maggie will be a year in July. They grow up so fast. That looks like a fun birthday. Too funny that she was taking her nap during the party.

Grandmummsie said...

She's growing up too fast!! -Aunt Neener

The Grush's said...

I am having a hard time believing she is already one.

Ashley said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!

Robert and Lisa said...

oh my gosh....1 already. Time sure does fly. What a fun party and for Hyrum to get presents when it's not even his birthday...where do I sign up for that club?!?

Fun times :)