Sunday, September 18, 2011

Reasons why we HAD to go to Malta.

Can we say spoiled? I don't think mom let very many of her own children drive the lawnmower. Hyrum was in heaven. "It was fun!" Poppa's new "Deere". I wanted a ride in it as well. Hyrum was telling me he didn't want me to come so I explained I was just going for a little ride. We were almost to the truck when Hy said "Mom, when are you going to get out?" He wanted Poppa and the combine to himself.





Other reasons (that I don't have pics of): to see the cousins Elliott and Logan (and Uncle JC and Aunt Sara), to try on Neener's clothes, to see Aunt Janelle and Uncle Rick (even though it was way too short), to see Rick's new truck, to color in Princess coloring books, and finally, to visit Ben & Ann, Olivia & Kylie, so we could bring home another puppy for Daddy. What a trip!

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

So glad we were able to see you. And Hyrum is LUCKY, Mom never lets anyone ride the lawnmower. She loves those grandbabies.