Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jeff Johnson Reunion: Dino Park

Aunt Neener came home from England! Yay!
 I think some kiddos were a little nervous under the mammoth.
 Hy holding his pterodactyl.
 Riley...and the boys by the t-rex skeleton.
 Riley holding her triceratops...THREE!
 Me by my dino of choice.  I thought this statue probably depicted a mother...either protecting her young or being woken up by her young. I also liked the "saggy-never-get-your-body-back-post-pregnancy" belly that this dinosaur had as well.
 Hy scared for his life!
 Lindsay and her dinosaur. I don't know why this is her dino.
 Neener in an AWKWARD position.
 Ride 'em cowgirl
 Yee-haw. Both have their imaginary ropes.
 Cousin shot.
 Playing in the dino skull.
 Bronc-in' out a dino, Hyrum gangnam style.
 Ev and Lindsay under the AWKWARD dino.
 This statue totally has "MOM!" written all over it!

No comments: