Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Kids are Weird.

(*This post of strange pictures and sayings from my kids is dedicated to them.)

 Lindsay with the barf bucket on her head. Gross.
 
  • Hyrum: "If you  don't get a sliver out, what happens? Do you get an 'rection?" (That means "infection". Sicko.)
 Sometimes, late at night, we steal eggs from hens. Lindsay drives the getaway car.
And jumps up and down on the seat while she listens to the radio.
And honks the horn (which makes us laugh).
Which makes the dogs bark (which makes us laugh harder).
 
 Riley is showing her dad her "owie."
Ev thought it was hilarious, so he took pictures with his phone.
And then I blogged about it.
 
  • Riley: "I'm going to be a cowgirl, cutter, and a police." What's a cutter? Someone who cuts hair....duh, Mom.
 Lindsay wouldn't share her water bottle with Riley. She fell asleep clutching it.
 "You'll have to take this from my dead, icy grip."
 Wrestle/snuggle time with Dad.
  •  We asked Lindsay to jump. She squatted low, then.....stood up and started running in place. It was awesome!
 Riley "decorationing" Kelsey. Oh my.
 Evan and I both know we have no athletic abilities. But eating two apples at one time...
that is where our genetics shine through.
  • Me: "Riley, why did you hit Hyrum?"
  • Riley: "Because he made me feel awkward!"
 Saint Lucia, like the Kirsten doll.
 3 little monkeys rolling off the couch....
 Hyrum had to learn somersaults for wrestling...
they've been doing them nonstop.
 
  • I went to pick up Lindsay from nursery and her nursery leader said, "She is just the cutest little 'Onion Patch Kid'!" I think she meant "Cabbage Patch Kid" but I'll take it! :)

2 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

I love ALL of this! Hilarious! I love that Kelsey gets in on the wrestling too. The sayings and the pictures crack me up, especially the pictures of Lindsay for some reason. She's such a fun, little Onion Patch girl!

Jami said...

HAHAHAHAHH!!!!Oh My HECK!! Hilarious!!