Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love Tag!!
What is your husband’s name?
Evan Bernard Israelsen

How long have you been together?
Married almost 5 years!!!!

How long did you date?
6 Months, Engaged 3 Months -- in fact just this last week we celebrated our 5 year engagement anniversary!

Who eats more?
Evan--in fact, that was one of the requirements of the man I married. I once went out with a guy that ate less than...ANYONE!

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? He is.

Who has more speeding tickets?
We are probably tied. I got the last one :-(

Who is smarter?
We are equals here, too. He got a higher GPA and I got a higher ACT score. That was another requirement...he had to be smart.

Who is more sensitive?
I am until Ev watches an "underdog" movie like "Remember the Titans"

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Me -except the milk bucket

Who sleeps on the right?
If you're laying on the bed, he does....if you're standing at the foot, I do.

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn?
Me... and I LOVE to mow the lawn on the John Deere riding lawn mower. Evan will do the hand mower for me sometimes.

Who cooks dinner?
I mostly do, but Evan is in charge of the GRILL...and he does a GREAT JOB!

Who drives when you are together? He does

Who is more stubborn?
I didn't know so I asked Evan. We haven't come up with a good answer. It just depends on what it is.

Who kissed whom first?
Ev did. But he was just going to give me a peck on the cheek (so he says). I turned my head and let him have it!?!

Who asked who out first?
Evan

Who proposed?
He did. He asked me while driving in his white Chevy. I was SOO not expecting it on Feb. 13--I thought he'd ask on Valentine's Day!

Who has more siblings?
Evan has 2 bros, 3 sis, 1 half bro, 2 step sisters. I have 1 bro, 3 sis

Now I tag Holly, Brittany, and Terra.

No comments: