Friday, September 5, 2008

First Tag

My sister, Janelle, has been blogging for about a month and had her first tag. This is the first tag that I've officially been tagged on (the other one was from my cousin and I think she was talking about another Jen). Anyway, so I've decided I haven't been tagged before b/c I am a truly boring person. Here's proof...

Three Word Answers
What is missing from my life? a working computer
Will I find love? in the La-z-boy (by the way, that isn't a kinky answer. My husband is in the la-z-boy hehe)
Will I become rich? I am rich
Does someone have a crush on me? No, it's love
Am I good looking? better believe it
What makes me the most happy? accomplishing something difficult
What is my biggest regret? missing friend's reception
How will I die? worrying about nothing
Do I act my age? I think so
What type of tattoo should I get? not even washable!!
What is my spirit animal? Eagle (Nacho Libre)
Do I like pain? give me epidural!
Is there anyone else like me out there? someone probably similar
Do I love to party? Kindergarten Monster Parties
Where should I move to? with my hubby
Am I secretly gay? no, happily married
Will I ever be president? in Young Women's
What is fun for me? Family, Friends, Preschool
Will I ever learn to fly? Yes, as angel
What is my super power? Penelope the Procrastinator
What can I do to move on? Kiss & make up :)
Who am I tagging? Neener, Erin, and Tami Haymond

No comments: