Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Getaway

This weekend we went to Ogden and got a chance for a Family Vaca... Evan got to go watch one of his very favorite horse trainers do a clinic, Clinton Anderson. He really is a good horse trainer and he teaches really well--even I understand him.

Click HERE to watch a clip of Clinton Anderson...it is pretty neat what he can do. And if you go to the middle of the clip, you can watch him ride a horse.

Hyrum and I got to have our own party. We went and visited my old roommate, Janae and my high school amiga, Amy (see their blogs on right). Hyrum had fun with their kids and loved making messes in their cute, new homes.... Thanks you two! I had fun visiting you ;)

Mom and Dad came up to Ogden and we went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner--yummy! So, we just had a nice weekend to get away and relax. :)

4 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Sorry I missed you but really...I would rather spend the time with Casey. I will catch up with you later, k?

Janae said...

We had so much fun with you and Hyrum. We were so happy you could stop by and visit. Now, when we are in Ely, I will for sure stop by!!! Just not too sure when that will be.... you are so stinkin' cute pregnant! Good luck with a little girl. That is too fun!

Grandmummsie said...

Umm, thanks for leaving me out. I am O-ffended!! Jk but without me you wouldn't have.."I am done!!!" (holding a steak knife)

Straley said...

It was so fun to see you. But tell Evan that Justin missed him. He thinks its SOO cool to talk to a real live cowboy.
Brian worked this past Sunday too, but this time I got a BENCH. haha we still ended up in the RS room. I don't know how single moms do it...
As I type the kids are beating on eachother. Enjoy the peace you have that your children don't fight yet. :)