Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Projects...

I haven't blogged b/c I don't think I have anything really exciting to blog about. So I'm just showing some projects that I have done.
#1-My babies...
#2-My shelf reliance shelf in the beginning...
#3-....and my new shelves after Evan came home and helped me put it up! Yay for food storage!!!!
#4-Hyrum being forced to hug my most favorite project that I'm working on :)
Things are good and busy. The plan is that tomorrow they'll start shearing sheep and so from here on out, Ev will be a busy Izzy. :)





4 comments:

Janae said...

Very fun! Looks like you are busy! You are looking super cute! When is baby Izzy girl due? I can't remember...

The Grush's said...

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. What fun things you are up to! I love how you did the baby pictures.

Janelle Johnson said...

Cute ribbons on the baby pictures. I like your clock too. And the shelves look good. I will use up your food storage when I come to "help" with the baby. :)

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Your belly looks so cute! I'm excited for you. I hope you are feeling great!