Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dedicated to Mom and Dad Israelsen....

....who check our blog together. Sorry I'm late. I was going to get this up yesterday and it didn't happen.
Riley is the ripe old age of one month. And that is a bow that is corn-syrup-ed (is that a word) in her hair. Evan went camping with the young men. We wanted to go camping but couldn't, so Hy and I set the tent up in the front room and had our own camp out.



Hy wanted a pic with Riley, but I don't know why he stuck his fingers in his ears. Hmmm....
Happy Father's Day and first day of summer!

3 comments:

Julia Izzy said...

I can't believe Riley is already one month! Crazy! Your kids are so cute! Sadie had puppies! She had five, but one died...so four! They just turned two weeks. I will put some pictures on my blog soon! Just wanted to let you know!

Terra said...

Riley is extremely cute. It doesn't seem like a month already. Next time you come up, let me know and we'll get together!

Smart Family said...

What a beautiful baby! I love that you camped in your living room. I'll have to remember that.