Friday, June 26, 2009

HELP??

I want to buy a baby carrier. There are the majorly expensive Baby Bjorn, the majorly expensive Baby Ergo and then the cheap ones. I can probably find the expensive ones for 1/2 the price on KSL classifieds or eBay and the other cheap one on Target. I've read so many reviews that I'm confused. I've got heavy children and so I need something that will hold them but Riley also gets hot really easily. And then my final concern is that I'll get one and it will work great but Riley will hate being in the carrier and I'll have to return it or try to sell it. What are your thoughts?

And sorry to Decca who thinks this is a boring post...

3 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

good luck

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I haven't done official research on the matter, but I too want a baby bjorn. Everyone that has that kind, loves it. We went to Babies-R-Us and they let you try on different kinds of carriers. The cheaper baby bjorn ($79) was our favorite. The ($129) had too many straps and looked funny on. This is totally just my opinion on the matter, but that is what I am wanting. Good luck!

Jessica said...

It's okay, I still love your blog.