Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Trekker is the winner!!

After reading 1 million reviews, I FINALLY decided to buy a Baby Trekker. And so far, I love it! I was just about to get a Baby Bjorn but 1) they don't go on the back and I don't think they face outward and 2) nobody can use them after the baby gets passed 15 lbs (which I'm pretty sure Riley almost is!!). Anyway, on some random comment from someone who didn't like the Baby Bjorn, they suggested the Baby Trekker. I read about it and although it isn't as well known as the others, everybody seemed to like it. The only negative was that it "looked" bulky. I was more concerned about how it felt, rather than how it looked. Anyway, I would recommend it to any mom. www(dot)babytrekker(dot)com
Beautiful Riley smile

I have always wanted to give my son a weird haircut. So, I buzzed the top and left the sides long. I couldn't leave it for long, but it gave us a good chuckle for about an hour.

2 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

And Trekker almost sounds like Tractor! Did Hy like his special hairdo? Loves.

Ashley said...

I love Rylie's little smile! ADORABLE! After seeing Hyrum's hair, Tim would like you to cut Bennett's. What do you think?