Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hy-isms



  • Evan and I have both told Hy (on different occasions) to hold our hand and he says, "No, I wanna hold my own hand". And he grabs his own hand and marches off without us.

  • Hyrum knows how to do "downward dog" and only a few people really know why...

  • He is terrified of heights

  • His new word is "sure" when you ask him to do something

  • "You wanna (insert: whatever he is doing) wit me?" He loves to have you come with him wherever he goes

  • He loves to wake me up in the morning to tell me that "Riles" is awake

  • He can't say the /c/ or /k/ sound and replaces it with the /t/ sound. This causes laughter, shocked looks, and frequent misunderstandings...."kitty" is the funniest.

  • I asked him what Santa was bringing him this year and he said a "bucket"


I love my little Hyrum!

2 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

That is so funny! Sydney holds her own hand too! She also loves to tell me in a very loud voice that Maggie is awake, even though she isn't. What cuties. That just made me laugh to read about Hyrum. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! We are trying to get our Christmas cards out.

Ashley said...

I so hope he is able to get his bucket for Christmas! Tim really enjoyed the /k/ to /t/ story. I've been thinking about this time of year and how we would ride to Shelly listening to Christmas music. I can't believe it was so long ago!