Monday, November 30, 2009

No-Picture Phobia

I have a phobia of blogging without pictures. Many of you pull it off. But I just can't do it!! So this lead me to ask myself why the only pic we took over the weekend was of a truck we looked at. Hmmm....

So here is our month in review:
Skeet shooting with the young men.
Ev on his weight loss program...hehehe

Shipping calves.


Appearance of OB-one-kanobi (sorry to all of you Star Wars fans...I know I slaughtered the spelling of his name) Wee willie winkie...
And "hat day" at preschool.


Things I didn't get pics of:

Thanksgiving

Friends that moved from the valley

Mummsie's b-day

Visits with both sides of my family

Oh well. Such is life.

3 comments:

Smart Family said...

I do that all the time. I look at the pictures on the camera and think....really? What was I thinking? You have an adorable family.

Janelle Johnson said...

391 Girl!? Really, 391 and most are of Riley and Hyrum...hehe. Though that one of Evan on a treadmill is classic. I am shocked he didn't oppose. Loves.

The Grush's said...

These are great. Riley is so cute and it is fun to see pictures of her. I am the same with blogging without pictures. Someday soon I will update my blog with a tun of pictures.