Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tooth

This is "Baby Tooth". I call her that because although she has "teeth" (5 as of yesterday), her top front one kind of sticks out.





Things Riley has been up to lately:
  • She refuses to crawl. She's gone up on her hands and knees, wants to move, but WILL NOT crawl. She told me it might callous her knees.
  • She enjoys "puffs" to eat and now thinks that all things on the dirty floor are for her consumption.
  • She has little man voice and makes Aunt Decca giggle when she uses it.
  • She likes to hear herself talk in general.
  • She can wave "bye-bye".
  • The other night in the tub, I was telling her, "Kick, kick, kick." And I'm pretty sure she was saying it back to me.

What a doll! It gives me something to smile about when I get to see THAT everyday :)

5 comments:

The Grush's said...

She is getting cuter and cuter.

Robert and Lisa said...

She is so adorable. I was totally going to say that she keeps getting cuter when I saw that someone else had put that too. It must make it even more true then!

Brittney said...

Those pictures are so darn cute! You can't help but smile when you look at them.

Janelle Johnson said...

Adorable.

Straley said...

How could anything go wrong when you have a little beauty like that living at your house?!?