Monday, June 21, 2010

Girl's Camp 2010

So, for the first time in my life I was in the lead for the 5 mile hike....actually I just ran ahead of all of the girls and snapped this picture. :) Ashlee (my only girl to go to camp) and some of her friends from town. McKenna (Hy's babysitter in town), Amelia, and Maddie.
The REAL troopers that made it to the top. Right after this picture, we were supposed to be to the spot where we hadve this amazing view...but it started snowing and the hike leader wasn't exactly sure where it was, so we ski-dattled back down the mountain! I am the second from the left.



This picture just makes me laugh. The girls really felt this way AND they were headed back to camp and I was headed home to food, a warm bed, and a hot bath. That night it was in the twenties!!! Poor girls!

No comments: