Friday, June 4, 2010

Princess Lessons in Gardening

I finally took Riley out of her pack n' play and let her help with the gardening yesterday. The little princess learned some lessons:
1-It is okay to get dirty (really DIRTY like "this-picture-doesn't-do-it-justice-dirty") especially to plant a veggie or flower garden... 2-and dirt makes pretty good fairy dust....
3- HOWEVER, dirt does NOT taste delicious like a piece of chocolate.

4-And you shouldn't keep eating it, even if you start to develop a taste for it.


5-And after getting really dirty, the best thing of all is a princess bubble bath and getting all cleaned up!

3 comments:

Grandmummsie said...

That's my girl! Enjoy the sunshine and the beauty of nature.

Jessica said...

She needs to come do my garden.

Straley said...

Wow, I can't believe your beautiful baby girl is one already. And I liked the pic of all your siblings at Janeen's graduation. How crazy that our baby sisters are all grown up. I guess that makes us... about 25, right?