Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My bikes...yippee!!!

I've really gotten excited about biking for the past few months. Ask Evan. Poor guy. I drove him nuts talking about it. And since it was too expensive to buy a bike on sale a month ago, I came home with two bikes last weekend. Why? Sometime, when you're bored, I'll tell you about it. Until then, realize that I'm slightly obsessive and plan to sell one.

And so, without further adieu (did I say that right?), this is Ruby....and this is Lexa.I've gone on a few short rides. Love them.
And while I was posing for the pics, Riley decided to climb on Hy's trike for a few pics of her own :)

3 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Ruby and Lexa and Riley and you...all adorable.

Jessica said...

YAY for Jen! I'm excited to test one out.

The Grush's said...

What fun. I really wish I could ride with you. I am curious to know how you ended up with two and you would have an easy sale if I was close by and we could be riding partners but alas, that is not where life has taken us and I will just have to enjoy hearing about your adventures.