Sunday, March 20, 2011

Once there was a snow man!!

*I realize that it is the first day of spring, but it's like a blizzard outside anyway, so it works!

Hyrum has been begging to build a snowman all winter and it never happened. I kept explaining that you need the "right" kind of snow for it to happen. I think he's been praying for it and two weeks ago we got the perfect snowman snow!

I'm glad we did it early b/c by the afternoon our snowman was two lumps and the rest of the snow was gone.

Evan came in for breakfast while we were making it and it's a good thing he did. We couldn't lift the middle section on without him! Does anyone notice the mustache? We named him the "Poppa Bernie" snowman.

Afterwards, we came in for hot chocolate with mini-marshmellows.







That's my girl!

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

The snowman does have a strange resemblence to Bernie. Hyrum looks proud. Riley's hot chocolate face is hilarious!