Saturday, October 15, 2011

The big question....

YES! Baby Izzy IV is due (now say this blissfully like Jane Powell in "7Brides for 7Bros") "...in the spring." Literally, the baby will probably come around Mar. 21. We're so excited. Hy is old enough to understand and can't decide between brother or sister. Riley says "Hi Baby" to my belly every morning and other times likes to push my belly and say "I'm squishing Baby" very mischievously. I think a sibling will be an adjustment for Miss Riley. Evan KNOWS its a boy. And after talking to my friends about delivery and epidurals lately, I'm starting to wonder "what have we done?"

So the following are the pictures I decided not to put up.



  • The positive pregnancy test. Who wants to see that?

  • My children. I haven't done very well at keeping them clean lately.

  • My house. See above.

  • Me. See above again.

And my oh-so-creative idea on Facebook back-fired. Here's my explanation: On FB they were doing a breast cancer awareness that you put "I'm (so many) weeks and craving (food...according to your birthday)". So, to be funny, I put: "I'm eleven weeks and craving nothing" to announce that I was prego. Anyway, some people got it, some didn't and someone that couldn't have children was really perturbed about all people who had posted it.


But anyway, baby is doing well, mommy is getting better, and we're all happy to be welcoming another addition to the Israelsen family!

7 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Yay for Baby Izzy!

Dustin and Connie said...

CONGRATS Jen and Evan!!!

Michelle said...

Jen, I am so excited for you! I don't know when baby number three will be coming! I think I'm starting to feel ready for another one!! Hope you are doing well. I really really miss you!

Brittney said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! I really hope you start feeling better soon. That is so hard chasing little ones and keeping up on everything when you feel like you perpetually have the flu. YAY!

The Grush's said...

Yeah! I am excited for you.

Terra said...

So excited! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Julia Izzy said...

Jen, I just looked at this and I'm so excited for you!! Congrats, miss you guys!!