Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving with the Yohnson's!

I always bring my camera to family functions then usually end up borrowing someone else's camera for the best pics and think I'll get the pics later. But here are two:

Cooking Grandpa's fish. The kids (and Evan) were pretty impressed with how big it was. Playing piano with Riley, Hy, & Logan. Hyrum had it about right.


Pictures that were missed:




  • Ev's dutch oven turkey


  • The YUMMY food and Mom's beautiful decor

  • Hyrum and his four trapped gophers


  • Black Friday shopping for the first time in my life and the people running in at Target


  • Zumba with the younger sisters

We had sooo much fun and loved getting away and spending time with family! Thanks to everyone :)

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

I'll send you pictures as soon as I upload them onto my computer.