Friday, February 17, 2012

30-ish days

But who's counting? MEMEMEME! I will probably be induced around the weekend of March 18th. And I'm totally nesting. Today, I got the bassinet washed & set up. Riley put her "baby" Allie in it and is as excited as I am. I even pulled out a newborn diaper just to look at it. They're SOOOO tiny!
My latest time-waster besides continuos eating, is Pinterest. I can't even pin my own pins; I have to steal from everyone else and repin. I need Decca to come and give me a tutorial. This lovely fruit concoction is an idea I got from Pinterest. I think Mom & Dad were slightly impressed! Hyrum was in charge of the oranges and did great! (PS-it's supposed to be palm trees and it is sideways) And the big news: Hyrum has lost his 3rd tooth. 3 in 3 weeks. He is rich. He lost one tooth while in Vegas with Poppa & Grandmummsie. I guess the toothfairy is richer in Vegas--he got $1 instead of $.50. Hy had a blast spending time with them at the World Ag Expo in California. He's a pretty lucky boy. Everytime you ask him what his favorite part was, it changes. Monster trucks, swimming at the hotel and just seeing the farm equipment have been some of his answers.


Riley and I had a lovely girl's weekend and some good one-on-one time. She's my "big girl" and pretty excited for "baby sister!"


All right. I'm going to go eat something! Chow ;)


2 comments:

Justin said...

Being the dentist uncle I feel like I have to comment. Congrats Hy! Keep brushing, the next ones have to last longer than 5 years!

Janelle Johnson said...

I like Justin's comment! Glad things are going well.