Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pioneer Trek 2013

(*These pics are reversed...sorry)
 
Poppa Jeff photobombed the pic of Ev & Lindsay :)
 Hyrum doing the Virginia Reel with Jaycee Lewis. He loves to dance....until someone teases him about it.
 Lindsay liked to drum on her Dad's bald head.
 This was our campground....only Mormons would find some desolate, dusty place to camp (with no trees) and pull handcarts for their "vacations." But in all seriousness, the Spirit there was amazing and my heart was truly turned to my ancestors who went before me. Their stories are unbelievable and inspiring. They did so much to be in Zion.
 Riley with her Grandmummsie.
 A lot of the youth from our ward doing the Virginia Reel.
 The morning we set out for Wyoming!

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

So brave. Okay, maybe the trip didn't require the bravery the pioneers had to have, but still...I was complaining about camping at a regular camp site this summer. I said, "No way."