Sunday, September 22, 2013

Guess who's 18 months???

LINDSAY BUG! She officially goes to nursery today but she has been in there "part-time" a few times previously.
 
She's my "baby" girl. She loves to have a dolly.




She doesn't really like people she doesn't know. She's a little more shy than my other kids. But if you give her a treat, you're friends.



She knows the signs for "more," "food," and "please." When she sees something she really wants, she gets mixed up and just throws any sign she can out there!
 
 When she says "please," it sounds more like "eesh".

She has a cute giggle and her siblings make her giggle (and scream) more than anyone else.
She loves being outside. She loves the corgis, the play tractor, the sandbox and going for horse rides with her dad. She doesn't like her mom when mommy takes her away from dad and a horse.

 Did I mention she likes food? She found the box of peaches and got one for each hand. I think I regretted letting her eat both of them the next morning when I changed her diaper.......
 
Love you Lindsay Bug!

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

I feel as if I really relate to this niece of mine.