Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wild and zany girls

Mom, Jessica, Sara and I bottled 7 batches of peaches! Whew! Kept us busy. Janelle & crew even came to visit that day. I love days like that with family. While I was outside watching the camp chef, the kids were making faces at me. (*Little Women movie fans: This would be the place where you'd say, "LOVELY CHILDREN."


 One morning, the girls were playing farm girls...evidence that these truly are my daughters. Notice the pink tractor AND the purple truck?
 Riley in all her glory.
 The girls in their new school outfits from Gmummsie.
 Riley playing with Zayne Bingham in the sandbox.  They were playing together great and then Zayne ran over Riley's "castle" with a tractor. They went to opposite sides of the sandbox angry at each other. It was hilarious. I told Riley to get used to men doing things that just "tick her off" or that she doesn't understand!

3 comments:

Terra said...

You do have lovely children! I loved your tribute to Steve--I hope you are all doing as well as you can.

Janelle Johnson said...

Jessica was saying how "charming" my children were last night...hehehe. It's true. Charming, lovely...and a little wild!

Jami said...

Haha! Man, I need to read your blog more! I am so glad that our kids are friends! It makes it so fun!