Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Harvesting Corn & Pumpkins

This year's corn crop looked so good and got so tall, we couldn't help but keep taking pics of it. It usually doesn't happen in Malta :)
 Morning of Harvest:
 Poor Hyrum was gone to school, so he missed out on the photo op. :(
 Dad, Evan & JC off to work for the day!
 About the only thing we grew this year were some pumpkins. It was fun watching Ev & the kids gather them.





Then, me, being the dutiful wife I am, forgot all about the pumpkins in the shed and we didn't even carve them for Halloween. Sigh. You win some, you lose some.

And just in case you didn't know that I was a nerd, I was all excited watching the choppers drive behind the house and had to get pictures so I could someday tell my grandkids about my glory days as a chopper operator...hehehe.


1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

You were the bomb chopper driver!