Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013 was a BLAST! PJ Elf came after Christmas Eve dinner at Grandmummsie's house and left the kids with the John Deere jammies.
 
Christmas morning, Lindsay found the kitchen and loved it. Then she opened her "beebee" and was excited!
Riley had asked Santa to bring her a purple Violet dog and to wrap it in purple paper with a pink bow...Santa came through! Woohoo!
Me & Kelsey preferred sleep over presents, but it was still fun to watch the kids open their gifts. Evan surprised me with a wireless speaker to go with my phone or ipad. I was totally surprised! His other "gift" to me was tickets to "Wicked" this summer...of course, I bought them ;)

Hyrum asked Santa for a remote control helicopter...he got that, but Poppa Bernie & Gma Vicki gave him TWO pocketknives and a bow & arrow. He was one excited boy!

*This is Uncle Justin's old bow because Hyrum's new bow is a little hard for him to draw back still...so he has to practice on this one until he's strong enough to use the new one!

And I got Evan boring clothes, 2 nice dog collars, and a whistle to use for training his dogs. It was a GREAT Christmas!

No comments: