Monday, January 20, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013


This year, Thanksgiving was in Malta at Mom & Dad's. Kelsey was 3 days old and in this picture...
Evan is holding a baby doll as Kelsey sleeps peacefully upstairs in her carrier! Hehehe.

Edgar & Elizabeth came as well as the sister missionaries. It was fun & the food was wonderful! We did lose Lindsay once in the chaos. She was in Janeen's bathroom, playing in the toilet with the bath toys. It was all good :) I loved it because I was on Kelsey duty. We also had a lovely nursing discussion...Janeen, you missed out :) And the food was AWESOME! Ev dutch-ovened the turkey. So good!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Okay, I promise I won't comment on all the post, but this one cracked me up! I can totally hear the conversation of "Should we wake the baby for the family picture?" Evan: "Nah, Hey Riley, go get me a baby doll and I will wrap it up and hold it and nobody will no the difference!!" Ha...priceless!