Sunday, February 1, 2015

"Duck face" and my children's other amazing talents.

 I don't know who taught Kelsey "duck face" but she's a natural.


 And these pictures were 11 days later. Unfortunately she is in the same jammies. So....I either didn't change her at all for 10 days or we just like her Minnie Mouse jammies.

When Lindsay calls something "disgusting" she say, "Bis-gusting!"
She also calls "steak", "snake".

Riley has substituted the word "brilliant" for the word "really." So she'll say, "That was 'brilliant' fast!" Or, "It is 'brilliant' dark out there." I haven't had the heart to change it. She'll figure it out someday and then hate me for letting her look like an idiot. But for now, I'll just be entertained by it.

Kelsey & Stevie looking for food-they are standing underneath Gmummsie's fridge drawer looking up through at me for all the goods. 
 I don't know why, but Hy & I are doing "blue stone" or something!
 "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Bubblebath!!"
 Speaking of looks....I think she got this from her dad. She usually doesn't appreciate it when I start singing, "If you chance to meet a frown..."
 Lindsay LOVES to sleep in my bed any chance she gets. And it doesn't help when she melts my heart with: "Mommy, will you 'swuggle' with me?"

No comments: