Sunday, February 1, 2015

O "Skrismas" Tree

*For some reason, Lindsay adds an "S" in front of the word "Christmas" to make is "Skrismas."

(In backwards order): Evan says I can't make up my mind with a Christmas tree and he picks out the first tree he sees. So I told him this year, he could pick and I wouldn't say anything about it. Yeah.....like 7 trees later!!!

Hy took our family pic by the tree.
 I took the pic by the tree.
 Me & the babies
Riley supervising her dad.
 The "Keeper of the Saw"


 Looking for the perfect tree.
(Pics back in order:)
"Decorationing" the tree!

 Linz modeling the ornaments

 Ev hefted Riley up to put the star on. Take 1
 Take 2
 Take 3.
Nevermind, I'm doing it myself!
 Sad to say that our tree fell down once (when the elves were dropping off Elsa for me to wrap wink! wink!). After a few cuss words under his breath and violent threats against the tree, Ev put it back up. By Christmas day, the tree was leaning dangerously. We opened presents and the tree was gone! I thought I'd be sad about it....but it was kind of nice to have the tree out before January 15th!

No comments: