Monday, September 7, 2015

Hikes, Bubbles, Goats, and Tulips!

 Mom & I hiked to the top of the "R".


 The kids playing at Gmummsie's park
 We brought the "kids" for the "kids" at school! For some reason, I didn't get a pic of the kindergarten, but it was a HIT for the 2nd Grade.
 Gma bought a bubble machine for the warmer weather. I love the progression of these pictures.



 Our first baby pygmy goat. Lindsay named her little goat "Pyg-a-my".

 Jibbers and I went with Poppa Jeff, Gma Turner, Ken and met up with Decca & Neener & Mac at Thanksgiving Point for the tulip festival. It was lots of fun!
 Jibbers at the Secret Garden

 And here are Stevie and Jibbers. We couldn't get a "still" photo.
 And while we were there, we happened to run into Russell M. Nelson of the Quorum of the Twelve and his wife, Wendy Watson Nelson. Mummsie was a little envious. I snatched this photo of Granny Turner running him down to shake Elder Nelson's hand. I didn't shake his hand, but we passed him about 3 times. Pretty neat!!!

No comments: