Sunday, November 8, 2015

My children make me laugh!

Lindsay is showing me the "L" she made out of Legos...but I love the shirtless Jibbers strutting around in the background.
 We were running through the sprinklers at the Bingham's, when Lindsay told me that she had to go to the bathroom. I told her to go behind the trees. Apparently, that means "in-between" the two giant trees and MOON everyone!!
 Riley, Kelsey & Cousin Colin
 Riley (again) showing us her "owie" on her finger.
 The kids playing in the sprinklers
Colin came and I didn't have any boy swimming shirts his size, so I put Kelsey's on him back wards.
Jibbers loves to put on her Dad's LONG socks and walk around in them! 


 Our favorite babysitter, Lexi Gardiner, helped the kids make origami shirts for Evan for Father's Day--the kids adore her and she is a fantastic babysitter.
 Stylin' Jibbers with her styling' goggles.
 You always need to be safe with your helmet on.
 Riley and Lindsay have great hopes for competing in Jr. Miss someday.
 Lindsay showing me her "new" jacket from Allison Schumann and Jibbers wanted to be in the picture....shirtless again.


No comments: