Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gee, I wanna go to girls camp...

The leaders down at girls camp...they say are mighty fine. They look like 'Lisabeth Taylor and act like Frankenstein. (Jen getting a face mask)
The rolls they have at girls camp, they say are mighty fine, one rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine...
(Evan and Camille cooking...Ev came up one night and saved our bacon...literally!)
What a great time we had at camp! I loved these girls so much. They are a great bunch. The day after we got back, I was called as the YW president....I definitely feel overwhelmed and inadequate, but I pray I can help strengthen these girls' testimonies.

4 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

The chant was great! Oh...Girls camp!

Julia Izzy said...

beautiful!! i just got home...i wish you were our yw president!! :) love your face mask! :)

The Grush's said...

YW President! Wow, but I am not surprised. That is great and you will be great. What lucky girls that live in your ward. Camp looks like it was fun. I have part two of camp in three weeks! I will be relieved when it is over but I also know it will be fun and good for me to get to know the girls better.

Heather said...

WE have camp this week. I was put in charge at the last minute, so I am a little stressed. I love the girls though and hope that we will have a fun time!!! Congrats on your calling. How are you by the way????