Thursday, July 31, 2008

Johnson Family Reunion

Hyrum helping me make pizzas for the crew. (No he didn't put his feet anywhere on the pizza dough...he just dumped flour on them later.)
Aunt Neener with her two nephews. Elliott and Hyrum are eyeing each other--who is really Grandmummsie's favorite? Evan and Dad checking out the area on our first four-wheeler ride. (and Chuck) Decca and JC on our 4-wheeler ride.
Janelle jumping off of the dock...who knew she used to be afraid of water?
The non-swimmers...except JC. (Mom/grandma was the lifeguard except she didn't have her glasses and couldn't see. I guess she was lifeguarding by Braille).The swimmers...(front: Amanda and Bryson, back: Janeen, Casey, Dad & Hyrum, Janelle, and Filipa the Mexican killer whale)Grandma babysitting/sleeping with no glasses.Cute Elliott getting to roll over for his FAVORITE aunt, Jen....


OK. Here's my blog that you were all excited for. I didn't get any pics of the cave...could everyone send me their photos???

2 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

I love that picture of Elliott and the one of Hyrum in the flour. How can I get you those videos I took on my camera of your wild man's horse ride?

Grandmummsie said...

Okay, my killer whale is NOT mexican. Mexicanity was in my darker days. I'll try to send my cave pics.