Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Pond

First of all...a big thank you to Janelle for reminding me that I DO have a blog and I need to update it often. I have a hard time blogging if I don't have pics. So, I forced myself to get pictures today! Here they are:


We have a pond out here that we go swimming in. It's great, especially in hot weather. Today, I decided I needed to learn how to dive. I've done swimming my whole life and I'm really not too scared of heights...but I am terrified to dive. I was wondering why that was when tonight it hit me. I'm scared of falling headfirst from when I dove off the pickup as a two year old and cracked my head open.


After much coaching from Brandon, Annie, and Amber I worked up the courage to do some beautiful belly flops and I tried at least 3/4 times. Even Evan got excited about diving and his were definitely better than mine. I'm excited to try again soon.

2 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

J.J.,
I'm so glad we have blogs to keep in touch. My blog address is:
paulnatsyd.blogspot.com. It looks like you are all having fun.

Janelle Johnson said...

Ah Jen! How fun. Good luck with the belly-flopping adventures. I agree, it all goes back to your childhood experiences.