Sunday, October 18, 2009

Corgis

Two years ago for Christmas, Ev brought home a little ball of fur for me! We called him Whizzy b/c he whizzed on the carpet. He was my very own corgi.A month later, Ev brought home Molly. Talk about the sweetest dog ever!Two batches of pups later, we decided that we couldn't sell pups out here very well and I didn't get to play with them as much as they needed. So we sold Molly and Whizzy to Ev's cousin in Raft River. I wanted to cry the day we took them away. This is Hyrum on the way to Raft River with Miss Molly.
But they're at a good home, and we kept the male from their last litter. His name is Herbie and he is the perfect blend of wild Whizzy and sweet Molly. So here is my little corg.

2 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Goodbye pups. Sadness. But the picture with Hyrum is cute.

Julia Izzy said...

I love my corgi...Sadie! Thanks for introducing me to her! :D Yes...the picture of Hyrum is so cute...what a cute little boy