Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy 6th B-day, Jeb

Monday was Jeb's birthday. I really had a lot of memories this year--it is the same day of the week as 2004. Just like 6 years ago on Sunday, I was bustling getting Branch gifts ready. Just like 6 years ago, I was enjoying the Christmas messages at church. But unlike 6 years ago, I was able to come home and enjoy my kids and enjoy my evening. I miss Jeb and think of him everyday. I can't believe he'd be 6!
Hy & Riley blowing out candles.


Ev & Hy got into a whipped cream fight after they blew out the candles. I'm sure Jeb would have had his face covered in whipped cream as well ;)


7 comments:

Janae said...

Jen: We always think about your little Jeb this time of year. It's so sweet you keep him alive in your hearts by having a small celebration!!! You are such a sweet and strong woman :)

Janelle Johnson said...

Thinking of you.

Andrea Pulsipher said...

That's great that you have a little celebration for him. We'll have to have another cake for Kenzie on Kylie's birthday. They really never leave your thoughts, but somehow life keeps going. Thanks for being such a great example to us.

Dustin and Connie said...

Can't wait to meet little Jeb. I love the pics of Hyrum and Riley blowing out the candles...and I am pretty sure that Jeb was granted permission to come to his own birthday party! Love you!

Terra said...

I always think of him on Paul's birthday too. You are such a wonderful mom. Oh and I just have to say, can Riley get any more stinkin' cute?

Ashley said...

I really like how you still celebrate his day with your family. That is the way it should be! We are thinking about you!

Michelle said...

Jen you are awesome! So strong and amazing and such a good example to me! I know this is late, but Happy Birthday Jeb!