Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas 2011

This Christmas did NOT go as planned. I'm the type of person that likes planned things and I had been looking forward to Christmas in Sun Valley with the fam for a year. The day before we were supposed to leave, I woke up to this:There was time and I kept thinking "Tomorrow we'll go." Well, things kept coming up and it didn't happen. And I was ticked! I usually handle "ranch life" and the unexpected pretty well. I didn't and I almost ruined our Christmas. Luckily, I pulled it together Christmas Eve and we had a nice dinner and Santa even found our house. I'm so glad for an understanding and forgiving husband. And I'm grateful for these two little rascals that reminded me what Christmas is really all about. :)

1 comment:

Julia Izzy said...

Christmas 2011? (: You are such a cute little family. Miss you!