Sunday, January 16, 2011

My first Ugly Sweater/Wassail Party

I've been wanting to have an Ugly Sweater party for a while and finally talked some people into doing it with me.
Janeen: I have a picture of my mom wearing this EXACT ensemble from about 15 years ago. Dad & Mom. Dad: " What if I think the sweater really does look good?"
Sara, Logan, Elliott, JC. Sara had authenic shoulder pads and JC was lacking a turtleneck. Sara won the grand prize.

And our family. Evan's sweater was a classic! Hyrum was trying to pull off the Chevy Chase look.


Janelle and Jessica promise to show up next year with some real winners.

3 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Woot, woot.

The Wisers said...

Love ugly sweater parties!!!! I talked my family into it one year...it was great.

H2 said...

I love the sweaters. I hope to have a very similar blog entry next year :)
-Tami