Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

We got to Malta for New Year's and we had a great time!!
We playe games and ate all the junk food we could before we started trying to eat "healthy" for New Year's resolutions. And we still got our Christmas stockings and then some jammies from PJ Elf.

So, even though we missed a fun Christmas in Sun Valley, we were actually able to do more because we came over New Years. We got to see everyone (except Jessica & Steve), meet Rick, go to Logan's baby blessing, and get spoiled by Grandmummsie. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Adorable cousins in pajamas pictures.

The Wisers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wisers said...

Oh Jen, I was so sad to read about you being snowed in for Christmas. I'm not sure how I would have handled that one. I'm pretty sure I would have been a crazy mom and wife...much worse than you! But so glad you got to see the family over the holidays!!!!