Sunday, January 30, 2011

Exercise Room!!

I was so proud of myself for inventing this thing where I could switch colors to see if I'd "like" them on the walls in my new exercise room. I don't know if the red would work, but it might.
For right now, the walls are white. This is what the room looked like before....

And then one day two weeks ago, I PAID Jessica to help me move in. It was worth every penny. Hyrum said he was going to workout, so I asked if I could get a few pictures of his amazing physique....actually I BEGGED him to pose for me. He grudgingly agreed :)







Any suggestions for colors? Decorating, etc?

3 comments:

Justin said...

Hyrum looks like the next Muhammad Ali! What kind of indoor cycling trainer do you have? I'm thinking of getting one.

Andrea Pulsipher said...

Now I want an exercise room! I like the red wall.

The Grush's said...

I have to say that I like the red also. Why not do something bright and fun. Bright Yellow, Orange, Red. That would make me want to go in it more often. I love Riley's ponytail by the way. She is so cute. I sure hope we get to see you this summer.