Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm to the point...

*that I don't even try to bend over anymore. I either have the kids pick it up (who knew older siblings were SOOOO good for something) or think I'll pick it up in a month.

*my favorite subject is birthing/pregnancy stories with all my expectant friends.

*food? Yes, please. Every hour. I'm like a hobbit: I have 7 breakfasts.


*if I sneeze, I wet my pants.

*the most exciting news of the week: the doctor telling me I'm dilating.

*the most depressing news of the week: the doctor saying things are looking good, so we'll just go until you're 39 weeks (last week, he had said 38).


*if I stand up, I piddle.


*I panic b/c my baby isn't moving as much.

*then when she does move, it is like she is climbing in my ribs and it makes me gasp.



*I get asked how far along I am and I want to say "13 months."


*then I usually get asked if I'm having twins.


*toes? What toes?

*if I cough, I wet myself again.


*nightly trips to the bathroom are often accompanied by a bowl of cereal because, apparently, I'm starving.

*please, for the sake of my pants, don't make me laugh.


*and lastly, I have to keep reminding myself to be patient and that when this is all over....I'll probably want to put her back in so I can get some sleep!!!!





Where's Riley? There she is! Under Mom's belly!


(PS-Despite all of my complaining, I'm so happy to be having another baby and my very favorite part about being pregnant is to feel that baby moving in there. It really is a miracle and babies are just little gifts from heaven! And I really am grateful that things are going well and the baby is healthy.)

4 comments:

Delee said...

You're so funny. I remember it all too well. Hang in there. You're so so close!!!

Janelle Johnson said...

Soon enough!

Sara and JC said...

Good thing I'm not 13 months pregnant right now, that post made me laugh a lot!!!

Krista Payne said...

Good luck Jen and Evan