Saturday, March 17, 2012

"The little green men came, Mom."

Those were the words that woke me up for the second time this morning. And there was a mix of awe and fear in his voice. Hyrum found some "catastrophes" caused by the leprechauns!
The left a note saying that if the kids followed these little shamrocks, they'd find all of the "tricks." The leprechauns pulled down the kids' curtain, peed green in the toilet, threw Mom's laundry everywhere,

took Riley's "A's" (abc magnets) off of the fridge, wrecked the blinds, tipped over the kitchen chairs, messed up Hy's calendar & number chart,

and they turned Hyrum's milk GREEN. (Hy didn't know what to think of the green milk)

But, the leprechauns did leave Riley & Hyrum a little treat for cleaning up their messes.

3 comments:

Sara and JC said...

Hahaha, I love Riley's expressions in the pictures. I should have done green milk too!

Annie Empey said...

Jen!! I haven't looked at your blog in forever. You are such a cute little mommy!! I love what you did for your kids today. We, too, had a little leprachaun turn our milk green.........nobody would drink it though!!! I love you Jen and am so glad you're in my life!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!

Janelle Johnson said...

Hahaha! You and Sara are so creative. She did a little hunt too. I love their faces.