Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Riley is "NO!"

Did you know that "NO" is an age? Anyone with a 3-year old can testify.  It goes: 1, 2, NO!!!  Here is my beautiful girl on her birthday!
 Her new princess tea set.  Basically anything pink and princess-y is a winner.
 Party animals, Daddy & Lindsay.
 Blowing out candles with her cousin-friend, Olivia. (Two peas in a pod)
 Her b-day poster
 This loverly little goat was born on her b-day!
My Riley loves to dance in the Nissan pickup when she is with her dad.  She likes to read books and play with her dolls.  She loves her grandmas and aunts.  She's as girly as Hy is manly.  She's a great big sister to Lindsay and likes to make new friends.  She loves to wear dresses and go to nursery.  I sure love my girl and  have so much fun when we have just Mommy & Riley time!

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

What a sweet 3-year-old!